Guild Ball is the game of medieval fantasy football. Players take the role of guilds, using the game of mob football to manipulate and scheme. You can play as the slippery Fishermen, the brutal Butchers, intricate Engineers, rowdy Brewers and many more.
The format of the tournament is as follows:National Championship
Championship tournaments are the highest level of competition for Guild Ball; all Players, judges, and tournament organisers involved are held to the highest levels of conduct. Players are assumed to be familiar with the game’s rules, as well as the latest Errata and tournament documents. They should expect all rules to be strictly enforced. Championship tournament sanctions will be granted at the discretion of Steamforged Games.
- Tournament length – A) ‘A Champion is crowned’. We play until only player is undefeated.
- Match Win Conditions – B) ‘Play to the final whistle’. Game are played to the a 12 VP win condition.
- Round Length – B) ‘Team Tactics’. Chess clocks are set to 45 minutes per player, round length is 110 minutes total.
- Team Roster Selection – C) ‘Championship Events’ Select a Guild, select 1-2 Captains, select 1-2 Mascots, select other eligible models until your roster is at 9 including Captains and Mascots.
- Match Roster Selection – B) ‘Move and Counter Move’. After picking Guild Plots and establishing receiving player, the receiving player starts by revealing one player, then the kicking player reveals a player, and so on until both players have selected 6 players including a Captain and a Mascot.
- World Championship Qualifer. The winner of this tournament will receive a qualifying spot for the World Championship at Steamcon in Leeds running from 25-27 November 2016
The Organised Play document can be found online on the Guild Ball website: www.guildball.com..
We have space for 32 players, in order to sign up send an e-mail to guildballpunditsdublin@gmail.
- Your name
- Your contact number
- Your preferred Guild (this can change, it’s to create excitement!)
- Your country
Schedule is as follows:
9:30-10:00 – Registration
10:00 – 11:50 Round 1
12:00 – 13:50 Round 2
13:50 – 15:00 Lunch
15:00 – 16:50 Round 3
17:00 – 18:50 Round 4
18:50 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – 21:50 Round 5 (If Needed)
If you have any queries please drop me a line at guildballpunditsdublin@gmail.